Bitcoin Casinos in India
When it comes to online casinos, there are many different types of casinos that you can play in today. There are a number of factors that you can use to classify online casinos. Some of them include casinos with great welcome bonuses, casinos with multi-vendor games, casinos which include a sportsbook and also crypto casinos.
When it comes to crypto-friendly casinos in India, there is no question that sites accepting bitcoin in India are the most common. A Bitcoin casino allows you to make deposits and withdrawals with the world’s most popular cryptocurrency – Bitcoin. Gone are the days where you needed to add your bank cards to an online casino. More generally speaking, crypto-friendly casinos allow you to have an anonymous online gaming experience by using multiple cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Ethereum in addition to Bitcoin.
The best bitcoin casino is one that decreases transaction time while increasing payment security and gives you the best players experience. This guide provides you all the info you require to start playing on bitcoin sites in India, including how to make transactions, how to choose a quality bitcoin casino, how to stay safe, and all the other aspects required to have a fantastic online bitcoin casino experience.
Best Bitcoin Casinos in India
Bonus: ₹10,000 -
More than 1400 games!
Customer Service Available 24/7
Bonus: ₹20,000 -
Withdrawal processed within 24h
More than 200 games!
Bonus: ₹225,000 -
Customer Service Available 24/7
Withdrawal processed within 3h
Bonus: ₹20,000 -
Bonus (betting): ₹10,000 + 20 Free Spins -
More than 2000 games!
Bonus: ₹210,000 + 300 Free Spins -
Avaliable in 4 different Indian languages
Read our Bitcoin Casino Site Reviews & Play Now
The team at CasinoWings spends a lot of time looking for the best bitcoin casinos for our Indian audience. We don’t just rely on a simple Google search to find and list the best Indian facing bitcoin casinos but we take the time to navigate these bitcoin friendly casinos, check out their bonuses, play their games, interact with customer support and then rate them.
We use a strict set of criteria to shortlist only the very best bitcoin casinos for our Indian players. We always look for bitcoin casinos that are licensed and regulated by reputed gambling regulators such as the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). This ensures that players will get a fair and safe online gaming experience.
Our featured list of bitcoin casinos includes casinos that have attractive welcome bonuses, an impressive gaming portfolio that often includes games from multi-vendors, progressive jackpot games, a good VIP program, Bitcoin-friendly, multiple banking options for fiat currencies and 24/7 customer support.
The bitcoin casinos that you find out on our featured list of recommended casinos encourage players to gamble responsibly, provide them access to responsible gambling tools, use the latest SSL encryption to protect player and financial data and do not allow players below 18 to access their casino.
So if you are looking for the best bitcoin casinos, the easiest way is to go to our list of bitcoin casino reviews and choose one from the list that you find impressive. If you don’t want to pick a casino from our list and prefer to do the research on your own, do make sure you take all of the factors that we pointed out into consideration before shortlisting a bitcoin casino on your own.
Why play at a Bitcoin casino?
As with any other type of gambling option, an online bitcoin casino comes with its list of pros and cons. These are given below so that you can compare the advantages and disadvantages associated with playing at a bitcoin casino India.
- Complete privacy: If you are quite serious about maintaining your privacy, you need to play with bitcoin as all bitcoin transactions reserve complete privacy for both the sender and the receiver. This way, your personal info will not land in the hands of third parties.
- No Chargeback: It is common knowledge that payments made via credit cards incur chargeback issues, where you have to pay processing charges. This is not true with bitcoin, as there are no chargebacks involved.
- Instant withdrawals: All transactions made by bitcoin are instant. Unlike other payment methods that take days to withdraw your money, bitcoin allows you to make instant cashouts to your wallet.
- Volatility: The only drawback of bitcoin gambling is that the currency is quite unpredictable. It can increase or decrease in value quickly. When the value increases, bitcoin can be looked at as a major asset. However, when the value drops significantly, you can end up losing a lot of money very quickly.
How to deposit and withdraw
When you start playing at sites accepting bitcoin in India, the first thing you are required to do is add bitcoin to your gaming account. Then, when you win, you should also know how to withdraw your winnings from an online bitcoin casino. This section informs you how to easily process your deposits and withdrawals at bitcoin casino India. Also, note that the process is the same in the case of other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash.
To make deposits, make sure that your bitcoin wallet has sufficient funds. Then, you can add money to an online bitcoin casino by following these steps:
- Navigate to the casino’s deposit page and select bitcoin.
- Enter the bitcoin amount you want to deposit at the casino.
- The casino will either provide its bitcoin address or send a request to your wallet.
- Follow through with the transaction by authenticating the payment.
- Your funds will then be instantly credited into your betting account.
When you start bitcoin gambling and score some wins, it is time to make a cashout. To do that, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Banking page of the casino and navigate to the withdrawal page.
- Select bitcoin from the given options.
- Enter your bitcoin address.
- Enter the amount you wish to cash out and finish the payment.
- Your wallet will then be credited with your wins.
Nearly all bitcoin sites India provide amazing bonus offers. These include free spins, no-deposit bonuses, and reload offers. In some cases, you will need a bitcoin casino promo code to avail these offers, while in some cases there is no requirement of a code. There are three kinds of bonuses you can find at sites accepting bitcoin in India. These are:
Bitcoin casino free spins
The first type of bonus to be found at an online bitcoin casino is a free spin bonus. This bonus can be activated by making a deposit at the casino. In return for the deposit, you receive varying amounts of free spins.
A casino bitcoin no-deposit bonus is a bonus (free spins or free cash) that you get on sign up without having to make a real money deposit of your own. This way you can test out the online casino to see if it clicks or not. If it does, you can move forward by making a real money deposit.
The third type of bonus is called a reload or match bonus. This allows you to get a portion of your deposit back as a bonus. For example, if a bitcoin casino India offers a 50% reload bonus and you make a deposit of 200 INR, then you will receive 300 INR (200 INR deposit amount + 100 INR bonus) in your gaming account.
Bitcoin casino games come from a wide variety of software vendors. The type of bitcoin games that you will have access to will depend on the type of online casino you sign up with. Some casinos are powered by just one provider like Microgaming or Real Time Gaming. In this case, you will not find games from any other provider. Which bitcoin casino is best for you, depends on what you are looking for: if you enjoy a specific provider like NetEnt, you could simply sign up at a NetEnt bitcoin casino to enjoy all their games. On the other hand, if you like a larger variety of games, you should look for a multi-vendor bitcoin casino.
You can play a wide variety of games at a bitcoin casino. Some of the popular gaming categories found at bitcoin casinos include:
- Slots. Bitcoin casino slots are the most popular games as they are based on luck and only require you to place a bet and spin the reels. There is no gaming strategy involved here.
- Table games. These include roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker titles. Each of these has a number of variations that you can play.
- Video Poker. This game category allows you to play a software version of the game of poker. The difference is that instead of playing on a table, you play on a video version with unlimited time to make your move.
- Virtual Sports. This game category allows you to play and win on virtual versions of sports like dog races, football, archery, horse racing, and more using bitcoin bets. You can bet on virtual sports (just like you would bet on actual sports) to win money.
- Progressive Jackpots. If you are looking to get rich overnight and win a big sum of money, progressive jackpot games are the ones you should try as some of them have 7 and 8 figure payouts.
Bitcoin Live casino
Apart from betting on online casino games using bitcoin, you can bet in live casinos too. A bitcoin live casino allows you to play live dealer games from the comfort of your home. You play with a human dealer and interact with him/her while enjoying your wagers. You can also interact with other players and get the feeling of being at an actual casino. The main difference is that the live ones are not as crowded as land-based ones.
You can start by adding money into your gaming account. Then, you can navigate to the live section of an online bitcoin casino and look for a game that you would like to play. There are a large number of games in a bitcoin live casino like Monopoly Live, Blackjack Live, Baccarat Live, Dream Catcher, Dragon Tiger, Salon Prive, and multiple variations of blackjack, poker, baccarat, and roulette games.
You can select the live casino game you like and start playing. If you run into any concerns, you can always approach the live dealer. Some casinos also give you the option to tip the live dealer.
Mobile Bitcoin Casinos
These days a large number of players are migrating towards mobile casinos. This is because sitting in front of a computer screen to play games is not only taxing on the body, it is time-consuming too. However, when you play on mobile, you can just play for short bursts and save both time and energy. Also, playing on a mobile casino gives you location independence and you can play anywhere you go.
To play on mobile, you will need to find a bitcoin casino Android, iOS, or Windows version. To do that, select a good bitcoin casino from the ones we have mentioned in this review and navigate to its mobile casino. If you haven’t already created an account, you can do so from the mobile casino.
The biggest advantage of bitcoin mobile casinos is that it turns your smartphone into a mobile casino that allows you to place bitcoin bets while on the move. The biggest disadvantage is that since you have 24/7 access to a bitcoin mobile casino, it makes it easy for certain players to become addicted to gambling.
How to choose a safe and legal Bitcoin casino
The Indian Government classifies gambling as an illegal legal activity in most parts of the country. Due to this, you can only gamble at a land-based casino in a few locations in India (like Goa and Sikkim). However, the government has no jurisdiction on online bitcoin casinos. This is because an online casino is licensed outside of India (India does not provide casino licenses), where betting is completely legal and supported by law. Thus, you can play legally at these offshore online casinos thereby avoiding any bitcoin casino legal issue.
However, before you begin playing at any online casino, make sure to look into areas of concerns like a casino license, security protocol, and fairness measures. A good way to go about bitcoin gambling is to look for the following:
- A valid license: The first and foremost thing to look for in a casino is a valid license. Many casinos operate without a license, and thus, are not bound by law. You can end up being scammed for money if you play at such casinos. The best way to avoid this scenario is to find a bitcoin casino that has a license from the UK, Malta, Gibraltar, Curacao, Isle of Man, or Alderney.
- Security and Fairness measures: You use hard-earned money to fund your games. Thus, it is important that your money is safe. Look for a casino that offers an encryption service for protection and gets audited frequently for fairness.
CasinoWings provides you with a list of bitcoin casinos that are licensed, reliable and safe to play.
Make the most of Bitcoin gambling
Once you are a regular bitcoin player, you will find that most of your time is spent on the game itself, rather than on navigating through the long, drawn-out withdrawal processes that players face when using fiat payment methods. Now, you can enjoy your game time all the while having instant transfers via bitcoin. To make the most out of your bitcoin gambling, it is important to look out for any new additions to the overall bitcoin market and the casino industry.
The first step you can take is to keep an eye on any latest bitcoin casino news. This can be done by subscribing to the CasinoWings newsletters which lists all of the top bitcoin casinos you play at and also brings you news of the overall crypto market. Make sure you do not pay more than you win by keeping up with the latest Bitcoin transaction rates. When you find rates in your favor, make sure to capitalize on it.
Also, make sure to choose a good wallet. Most players overlook the importance of a good bitcoin wallet. You need to remember that there are several cryptocurrencies in the world, and similarly, a wide range of wallets. Not all of them provide exceptional services. Therefore, do your research and select a trustworthy bitcoin wallet to have a smooth gambling experience. Keep reading CasinoWings news as we regularly feature the best bitcoin wallets in the market.
Before you start making deposits via Bitcoin, you need to add money into your wallet. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- Open your wallet.
- Click on the add money option.
- Select the currency you would like to add (in this case BTC).
- Enter the amount of BTC you want to add to the wallet.
- Select your bank cards or e-wallets to make the payment.
- Complete the transaction.
- Your Bitcoin wallet will then have the number of BTCs you selected.
A good Bitcoin wallet has the following attributes:
- It allows you to control and own your private keys.
- Provides complete backup and gives you pin codes for security.
- Has an ongoing development and maintenance wing.
- Provides an easy to navigate user interface.
- Has a short KYC process or does not have one at all.
Hardware Bitcoin wallets are devices made to hold your private keys and public addresses. They resemble a USB device that you can plug into your system while making a payment. This version is the safest among all types of wallets as it is not online all the time. It uses a different address every time it is online. To use a hardware wallet for gambling, you only need to plug it into your system and make a payment as instructed earlier in this article.
All Bitcoin transactions are completely tax-free in India as of now. This is because they are decentralized and the government does not have any official tracking mechanisms as of now. Thus, you can use Bitcoin without paying any taxes in India for now.