Worldwide Casino Gaming Equipment Report: New Tech and Digital Jackpots
The “Casino Gaming Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been published in Research and Markets, and it details what’s expected of the industry from 2022 to 2027.
The global casino gaming equipment market was valued at $11bn in 2021 and has been forecast to reach $13.2bn by 2027, a compound annual growth rate of 3.1%; the publication has accounted for the direct and indirect effects of the pandemic.
Casino gaming equipment and gaming machines are the tools and equipment used for gambling that ensure the transparency of casino operations. Such equipment includes Roulette wheels, tables, card shuffling machines, tracking systems, gaming terminals like slots, video poker machines, and video lottery terminals.
Casino gaming equipment is widely used in varying degrees for different games and sectors of the industry, providing enhanced profitability, convenience, and safety; for example, some elements analyse player behaviour and can be found not only in casinos but also in shopping malls, betting shops and other locations.
Questions Covered by the Report
At 145 pages long, the report is a lengthy read. Here are the key questions it answers about the casino gaming market until 2027.
- How has the market performed, and what is the projected performance in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global casino gaming equipment market?
- What are the central regional markets?
- What are the key markets based on product type?
- What is the market breakdown by installation (inside or outside of a casino), mode of operation (floor mounted or portable), and end-user data (casinos, malls, leisure centres or others)?
- What are the critical areas of the market’s value chain?
- What are the driving factors and challenges for the industry (including complete SWOT analysis)?
- What is the market structure, and who are the most important players?
- How competitive is the market, and what does the competitive landscape look like going forward?
The Forecast: Key Market Trends Going Forward
The significant and continued growth in the casino gaming industry continues to create a positive outlook for the market, with shifting consumer preferences from traditional casino tables to electronic terminals and tables. Electronic gaming tables provide a stadium-like environment, increasing excitement, controlling gaming speed, and safeguarding players from betting fraud. Additionally, more access to online casinos and gaming for players through mobile phones is also named as continuing market growth.
Furthermore, tech advancements, like the further adoption of virtual reality (VR), artificial intelligence (AI), and the Internet of Things (IoT), such as smart casinos, are propelling the market forward. The tech aids in maintaining transparency, providing immersion for players, and analysing player data, including symptoms of problem gambling and patterns in at-risk players. Meanwhile, further liberalisation, cultural acceptance of gambling, and increasing player budgets are expected to drive the market forward.
Global Coverage: Which Regions Are Covered?
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Product Types Covered
- Slot Machines
- Video Lottery Terminals
- Video Poker Machines
Which Industry Players Are Named in the Report?
- Abbiati Casino Equipment S.r.l., AGS LLC
- Aristocrat Leisure Limited
- Cammegh, Euro Games Technology OOD
- Everi Holdings IncIncredible Technologies Inc.
- International Game Technology PLC
- Konami Holdings Corporation.
Why Should You Read This Report?
The report is aimed at industry insiders and covers the complete growth forecast and trends in the market going forward. It’s a comprehensive document and not for the layman. Still, it is one of the most important and exhaustive investigations of the global casino gaming equipment market and trends for the next five years. It is also one of few that accounts for the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic for the industry globally, broken down per region. The full report can be accessed via Research and Markets.